What Is The Real Meaning of Friendship? | Speech About Friendship | Best Friend
Real Meaning of Friendship , Speech About Friendship , Friendship Day , Best Friend:
|Happy Friendship Day|
Friendship day is celebrated in month of August and first Sunday of August…, & the date is o4 August 2019.
You May Also Like – Friendship shayari
First we know that what is the meaning of friendship and importance of friendship ➖
- Friendship is a faithful and loyal relationship of mutual affection between two or more people living anywhere in the world. We cannot living our whole life alone and need a faithful relationship to someone to live happily called friends.
- Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship has been studied in academic fields such as communication, sociology, social psychology, anthropology, and philosophy. Various academic theories of friendship have been proposed, including social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles.
- Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of such bonds. Such characteristics include affection; kindness, love, virtue,sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, loyalty, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other’s company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one’s feelings to others, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend.
Friends have intimate relationship and can trust to each other forever.
What Is The Real Meaning of Friendship? | Friendship Day | Best Friend :-
- It is not limited to the age, sex and position of the person means friendship can be between men and women, men and men, women and women or human to animals of any age group. However, generally it grows between the persons of the same age without the limitation of sex and position.
Everyone needs a good and loyal friendship to share bad or good life events, enjoy happy moments and share unbearable events of the life.
- Good friends share each other’s emotions or sentiments which bring feeling of well being and mental satisfaction. Generally, friends motivate each other without criticizing but sometimes good friends criticize to bring some positive changes in each other.
- Some people successfully carry their childhood friendship for whole life however someone get break in between due to the misunderstanding, lack of time or other problems. Some people tend to have many friends at their kindergarten or primary level but only one or no one they carry in later life.
- Some people tend to have only one or two friends which they carry in later life even in old age very wisely. Friends can be from outside the family (neighbour, relative, etc.) or inside the family (one of the family members).
- There are many friends in the world who always remains together at the time of prosperity but only true, sincere and faithful friends who never let us to be alone in our bad times, time of hardship and trouble. Our bad times make us realize us about our good and bad friends. Everyone has attraction towards the money by nature but true friends never make us feel bad when we become in need of money or other support.
- However, sometimes lending or borrowing of money from friends keeps friendship in great risk. Friendship may be affected anytime by others or own so we need to make a balance in this relationship.
Sometimes friendship gets broken due to the ego and matter of self-respect.
True friendship needs proper understanding, satisfaction, helping nature trust.
True friend never exploits but tends to motivate each other to do right things in life.
- But sometimes the meaning of friendship becomes changed totally due to some fake and fraud friends who always use another one in wrong ways.
- Some people have tendency to unite as soon as possible but they also tend to terminate their friendship as soon as their interests become fulfilled.
- It is difficult to say something bad about the friendship but it is true that any careless person gets cheated in friendship.
- Now a day, it is very hard to find true friends in the crowd of bad and good people but if someone has true friend, no other than him is lucky and precious in the world.
True friendship can be between human and human and human and animals. There is no any doubt that best friends help in our difficulties and bad times of the life.
Friends always try to save us in our dangers as well as provide timely advice.
True friends are like best assets of our life as they share our sorrow, sooth our pain and make us feel happy.
- We have provided here some effective and eye catching slogans on friendship which you can use to encourage people towards this relationship so that they can understand better about their friends and friendship.
- Friendship is a trusted relationship between two or more people who love and care to each other. A true friend is a person who always gives in the friendship relation and never demands and expects from his/her friends. He/she never wants to disturb and always ready to help friends in any situation. He/she always remains same in both situations, good and difficult.
- A friend knows well about his/her friend’s habits and behaviour and thus, behaves accordingly. It is tough to get the company of a true friend in the life. Being involved in the true friendship gives wonderful feelings. It is quite easy to make friends but maintaining the relationship is tough as it is based on belief and patience.
Why we celebrate friendship day ➖
|Friendship Day Wishes|
What Is The Real Meaning of Friendship | Speech About Friendship and Friendship meaning
Funny Friendship Quotes
United Nations celebrates International Friendship Day on July 30. And several countries like India, celebrate Friendship day on the first Sunday of August.
When was friendship day is celebrated ➖